Tuesday, June 9, 2009

BEER TRIPPIN #1 Founder's "Cerise"

I'm posting alot from my recent trip to NW Illinois and southern Wisconsin.

Here's a review of a beer i got there...and smuggled back home to the cabin in the Georgia mountains.

Founder's Cerise

"Using only fresh Michigan tart cherries, this beauty tantalizes with intense flavors combined with a no hesitation malt bill. Adding fresh cherries at five separate stages of fermentation achieves the ultimate balance between tartness and sweetness. "

from the Founder's website. Been a fan of this Grand Rapids' brewery for awhile now. Awesome beers... now ... i grabbed a 4 pack of their cherry ale. It's tart... subtle... and pretty good. It's a hard sell when i just had a bottle of New Glarus' Wisconsin Red.... but it stands up. I'm debating a cherry beer... here for myself. hmmm.

No comments:

Followers

About The Brewery

My photo
Kennesaw, Georgia
We are a Nano Brewery opening November 2011 in Kennesaw GA. I'm a Beer Drinker. Punk Rock Record Collector. Football watcher. Ex TvNewsPatriot.