Thursday, January 29, 2009

BIGFOOT in Georgia


YES! The legendary monster of the woods...has been spotted again in Georgia. Sierra Nevada's BIGFOOT barleywine in on shelves in my neck of the woods.
ALSO.... Sierra Nevada is filling up the stores here of late. In the last 3 months... I've seen the WET HOP HARVEST... CELEBRATION ALE.... BIGFOOT.... the ESB....and today in Kennesaw at Total Beverage.. I got the amazing TORPEDO IPA. It's an awesome beer as well.
I'm just SOOO full of love for the brewers in Chico.. huh? Well, they've been a serious player in the American craft brewers world for over 20 years now. hardcore.

No comments:

Followers

About The Brewery

My photo
Kennesaw, Georgia
We are a Nano Brewery opening November 2011 in Kennesaw GA. I'm a Beer Drinker. Punk Rock Record Collector. Football watcher. Ex TvNewsPatriot.