Friday, November 14, 2008

The Brewmeister's Picks. Early for a change.

I'm a bit early this week. Planning on how I want to be PC-less for the weekend, better get them done now.

1. New York/New England... The Jets X
2. Denver/Atlanta... The Falcons X
3. Baltimore/New York ... The Giants X
4. Minnesota/Tampa Bay... The Buccaneers X
5. Oakland/Miami... The Dolphins X
6. Detroit/Carolina... The Panthers X
7. Philadelphia/Cincinnati... The Eagles X
8. Chicago/Green Bay... Da Bears X
9. New Orleans/Kansas City... The Saints X
10. Houston/Indianapolis... The Colts X
11. St. Louis/San Francisco... The 49er's X

12. Arizona/Seattle... The Cardinals X
13. Tennessee/Jacksonville... The Jaguars X
14. San Diego/Pittsburgh... The Steelers X
15. Dallas/Washington... The Redskins X
16. Cleveland/Buffalo... The Bills. X

I was 10/14 last week... here goes.

UPDATE. I went 11/16. i'm counting the Tie in the philadelphia game as a win ok? The bears sucked. The falcons blew it.

No comments:

Followers

About The Brewery

My photo
Kennesaw, Georgia
We are a Nano Brewery opening November 2011 in Kennesaw GA. I'm a Beer Drinker. Punk Rock Record Collector. Football watcher. Ex TvNewsPatriot.