Friday, October 31, 2008

Celebrate... The BEER!

Well... It's that time of the year. The year ender festive beers are starting to show up in the stores. Above, is the picture I took this AM at the Green's on Ponce here in the city of Atlanta.

For those who don't know CELEBRATION ALE is one of the best beers I've ever had...and plan to ever have.
I had my first CA in the fall of 1992... that's the date i can remember...and have gotten at least a 6 pack of it every year. Despite being in the pre 6% Georgia... i would have it shipped...a friend would drive to Florida... and i would drive to Delaware... It's that of dedication that a great beer brings out in all of us.

No comments:

Followers

About The Brewery

My photo
Kennesaw, Georgia
We are a Nano Brewery opening November 2011 in Kennesaw GA. I'm a Beer Drinker. Punk Rock Record Collector. Football watcher. Ex TvNewsPatriot.