Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Stoned in Georgia



The Stone Brewery products have made it to Georgia and I couldn't be happier. The Southern California based brewery is known for some of the better craft brews out there.

The Arrogant Bastard ale and the Ruination Double IPA are in my mind the flagship beers of this brewer. Available now at most liquor stores that I've been in lately...it's hard not to leave the establishment without a 220z or a six pack.

CONS? Stone is pricey. The Ruination 6 pack is 13.99 on average. You don't have to be a religious beer buyer to know that's steep. Worth it? Yes? Really? Maybe.

http://www.stonebrew.com/

No comments:

Followers

About The Brewery

My photo
Kennesaw, Georgia
We are a Nano Brewery opening November 2011 in Kennesaw GA. I'm a Beer Drinker. Punk Rock Record Collector. Football watcher. Ex TvNewsPatriot.