Thursday, October 16, 2008

GAMMA RAY is here.


TERRAPIN's GAMMA RAY... SIGHTING!
A sighting... and a purchase. Grabbed two 220z's at Sherlock's on Barrett Parkway this week. I haven't tasted it yet. I'm waiting for the weekend. At 11% alcohol, I'm figuring I'd better block out some time to enjoy this one.
"So and go figure…. my latest “side Project” beer , the Gamma Ray, is the biggest beer in terms of alcohol that has ever come out of the Terrapin Brewery. Not only that, it’s a WHEAT BEER! Brewed with 50% wheat, a handful of Munich malt and 700 lbs of Tupelo and Sourwood honeys from Savannah Bee Company, is beer is sure to make you smile. I hope you enjoy the newest audition to the “Side Project” series of beers. “Gamma Ray” The beer that melts your face off! Spike"
From the Terrapin Website.
TASTING UPDATE LATER.

No comments:

Followers

About The Brewery

My photo
Kennesaw, Georgia
We are a Nano Brewery opening November 2011 in Kennesaw GA. I'm a Beer Drinker. Punk Rock Record Collector. Football watcher. Ex TvNewsPatriot.